- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
LeBron James Addresses Space Jam 2 Rumors
- Updated: July 29, 2015
LeBron James has had a busy offseason, but that hasn’t stopped him from answering questions from his fans.
The Cleveland Cavaliers star held a Q&A over Twitter on Tuesday night, and one of the users asked James whether or not he’s starring in a reboot of the Space Jam film previously released nearly 20 years ago.
James responded with the following:
It was previously announced last week that the four-time MVP would partner with Warner Bros. in regards to entertainment projects. The agreement is for a partnership between Warner Bros. and James’ production company, Springhill Entertainment. Warner Bros. owns the rights to Space Jam.
Last month, Warner Bros. filed new trademarks in regards to merchandise for Space Jam, possibly indicating plans for a sequel.
Regardless of whether or not “The King” stars in a sequel for the film, there is little doubt that James has prepared himself for life after basketball when it pertains to the world of entertainment.