- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Kyle Lowry Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: May 16, 2016
As you may have already found out, the Cleveland Cavaliers will be squaring off against the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals in what figures to be a lopsided playoff series.
That’s because the Cavaliers are heavy favorites to advance to the NBA Finals for the second year in a row, but that did not stop Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry for throwing a little shade at superstar LeBron James.
“LeBron’s probably one of the best players in the league — besides Steph (Curry). Kyrie’s (Irving) a tough matchup, and Kevin Love’s always a tough matchup. But we’re going to go in there and play our game and try to go out there and do our job and see what happens.”
Did Lowry mean that the only player better than James in the league is Curry? That’s up for your own interpretation
We’ll see how James reacts to that on the court Tuesday night, when the two teams face off at Quicken Loans Arena.