- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: LeBron James Recruiting Russell Westbrook to Join Him in Cleveland
- Updated: June 11, 2018
On Sunday, fellow Cleveland sports legend, Josh Cribbs, took to Twitter to share a rumor regarding former NBA MVP Russell Westbrook that should give Cavs fans quite a bit of optimism.
— Josh Cribbs (@JoshCribbs16) June 10, 2018
There is no way of knowing how tapped into sports news the former Cleveland Browns star is. Similarly, there is no way of knowing how the Cavs would figure out a way to make Westbrook’s massive contract work with their salary.
Still there is no denying that having Westbrook and James take the court as teammates next season in an attempt to dethrone Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors would be an incredible story to watch unfold.
With James’ impending free agency still over two weeks away, every rumor regarding his future should be taken with a grain of salt. If Cribbs is right, however, and James is recruiting Westbrook to come play in the Wine and Gold, this summer could turn into quite an exciting ride for Cavs fans everywhere.