- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Report: LeBron James Recruiting Russell Westbrook to Join Him in Cleveland
- Updated: June 11, 2018
On Sunday, fellow Cleveland sports legend, Josh Cribbs, took to Twitter to share a rumor regarding former NBA MVP Russell Westbrook that should give Cavs fans quite a bit of optimism.
— Josh Cribbs (@JoshCribbs16) June 10, 2018
There is no way of knowing how tapped into sports news the former Cleveland Browns star is. Similarly, there is no way of knowing how the Cavs would figure out a way to make Westbrook’s massive contract work with their salary.
Still there is no denying that having Westbrook and James take the court as teammates next season in an attempt to dethrone Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors would be an incredible story to watch unfold.
With James’ impending free agency still over two weeks away, every rumor regarding his future should be taken with a grain of salt. If Cribbs is right, however, and James is recruiting Westbrook to come play in the Wine and Gold, this summer could turn into quite an exciting ride for Cavs fans everywhere.