- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Report: LeBron James Recruiting Russell Westbrook to Join Him in Cleveland
- Updated: June 11, 2018
On Sunday, fellow Cleveland sports legend, Josh Cribbs, took to Twitter to share a rumor regarding former NBA MVP Russell Westbrook that should give Cavs fans quite a bit of optimism.
— Josh Cribbs (@JoshCribbs16) June 10, 2018
There is no way of knowing how tapped into sports news the former Cleveland Browns star is. Similarly, there is no way of knowing how the Cavs would figure out a way to make Westbrook’s massive contract work with their salary.
Still there is no denying that having Westbrook and James take the court as teammates next season in an attempt to dethrone Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors would be an incredible story to watch unfold.
With James’ impending free agency still over two weeks away, every rumor regarding his future should be taken with a grain of salt. If Cribbs is right, however, and James is recruiting Westbrook to come play in the Wine and Gold, this summer could turn into quite an exciting ride for Cavs fans everywhere.