- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Report: LeBron James Recruiting Russell Westbrook to Join Him in Cleveland
- Updated: June 11, 2018
On Sunday, fellow Cleveland sports legend, Josh Cribbs, took to Twitter to share a rumor regarding former NBA MVP Russell Westbrook that should give Cavs fans quite a bit of optimism.
— Josh Cribbs (@JoshCribbs16) June 10, 2018
There is no way of knowing how tapped into sports news the former Cleveland Browns star is. Similarly, there is no way of knowing how the Cavs would figure out a way to make Westbrook’s massive contract work with their salary.
Still there is no denying that having Westbrook and James take the court as teammates next season in an attempt to dethrone Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors would be an incredible story to watch unfold.
With James’ impending free agency still over two weeks away, every rumor regarding his future should be taken with a grain of salt. If Cribbs is right, however, and James is recruiting Westbrook to come play in the Wine and Gold, this summer could turn into quite an exciting ride for Cavs fans everywhere.