- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Could Be Interested in Guard Norris Cole
- Updated: August 14, 2017
On Monday, international basketball journalist David Pick reported that free agent guard Norris Cole has been offered a one-year deal with Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Cole has yet to accept the offer.
Source: Maccabi Tel Aviv has offered Norris Cole a deal for $700,000 to bring the former Miami Heat champion guard to the Euroleague.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 14, 2017
Amico went on to report that several NBA teams have also expressed interest in Cole and pointed to the Cavs as a potential landing spot for the six-year pro:
Most recently, Cole has played with the New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder, but he began his career playing alongside LeBron James on the Miami Heat and played a valuable role during the Heat’s two NBA championship winning seasons. In the event that Irving is dealt, it would be wise for the Cavs to attract replacements that are already comfortable playing alongside James. While Cole would not replace Irving’s on-court talent, he could certainly serve as a valuable member of the Cavs bench.