- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Rumors: Cavaliers Could Be Interested in Guard Norris Cole
- Updated: August 14, 2017
On Monday, international basketball journalist David Pick reported that free agent guard Norris Cole has been offered a one-year deal with Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, but according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, Cole has yet to accept the offer.
Source: Maccabi Tel Aviv has offered Norris Cole a deal for $700,000 to bring the former Miami Heat champion guard to the Euroleague.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 14, 2017
Amico went on to report that several NBA teams have also expressed interest in Cole and pointed to the Cavs as a potential landing spot for the six-year pro:
Most recently, Cole has played with the New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder, but he began his career playing alongside LeBron James on the Miami Heat and played a valuable role during the Heat’s two NBA championship winning seasons. In the event that Irving is dealt, it would be wise for the Cavs to attract replacements that are already comfortable playing alongside James. While Cole would not replace Irving’s on-court talent, he could certainly serve as a valuable member of the Cavs bench.