- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Report: Suns Reveal Trade Package They’d Be Willing to Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: August 2, 2017
“The Suns would love to put together a package with Brandon Knight, T.J. Warren and (Eric) Bledsoe for Irving and some others such as Iman Shumpert or Channing Frye to make it work on the salary cap. That has little appeal to the Cavs. Knight has a torn ACL knee injury and will miss the entire season. So forget him.”
While Warren and Bledsoe are attractive pieces in a potential trade, they don’t exactly satisfy the Cavs’ apparent desire to gain a young blue-chip player in return for Irving. If the Suns were willing to part ways with Jackson they would almost certainly have a deal.
There are still many potential trades the Cavs have to explore, but it’s clear the Suns are looking to play hardball for the time being.