- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs Rumors: Phoenix Suns Reveal Their Trade Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 25, 2017
*UPDATE: According to Arizona Sports 98.7’s John Gambadoro, the Suns “will NOT” part with Josh Jackson in an attempt to acquire Kyrie Irving.
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) July 25, 2017
Windhorst, however, did admit that the Suns’ willingness to part ways with Jackson isn’t a sure thing.
“Would they be willing to include that prized young player in a package for Kyrie Irving? It’s unclear at this point,” he said.
The trade could benefit both clubs greatly. The Suns would pair Irving’s offensive firepower with their young star Devin Booker, and the Cavs would get improved passing and defense from Bledsoe, as well as a premier talent for the future in Jackson.
The Cavs are sure to receive many more potential trade offers from teams all around the NBA, but the fact that the Suns are considering this as an option bodes well for Irving’s value.