- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs Rumors: Phoenix Suns Reveal Their Trade Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 25, 2017
*UPDATE: According to Arizona Sports 98.7’s John Gambadoro, the Suns “will NOT” part with Josh Jackson in an attempt to acquire Kyrie Irving.
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) July 25, 2017
Windhorst, however, did admit that the Suns’ willingness to part ways with Jackson isn’t a sure thing.
“Would they be willing to include that prized young player in a package for Kyrie Irving? It’s unclear at this point,” he said.
The trade could benefit both clubs greatly. The Suns would pair Irving’s offensive firepower with their young star Devin Booker, and the Cavs would get improved passing and defense from Bledsoe, as well as a premier talent for the future in Jackson.
The Cavs are sure to receive many more potential trade offers from teams all around the NBA, but the fact that the Suns are considering this as an option bodes well for Irving’s value.