- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Six Teams Have Official Deals on Table for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
Darren Wolfson of ESPN relayed the news and began by saying that the Minnesota Timberwolves have made an official offer, adding that five other teams have done the same.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 28, 2017
While he had no specifics on the other teams, Wolfson did share some information on a potential trade with the Timberwolves earlier in the week, saying that at this point, any trade proposals seem to exclude Andrew Wiggins.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 27, 2017
While Wolfson’s report does nothing in terms of letting us know what players may be on the table, it is a clear sign that the process is moving forward, and further points to Irving’s trade demand likely being honored.
Hopefully more details regarding the interested teams becomes available soon. At the moment it’s little more than a guessing game.