- Report: Cavs Expressing Interest in Former No. 4 Overall Pick
- Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Cavs Player Unbelievably Getting Interrogated in the Bay Area
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers Not Likely to Pursue J.R. Smith After Buyout
- J.R. Smith’s Immediate Reaction After Getting Released by Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Spoken to Knicks and Grizzlies in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Expected to Waive J.R. Smith Today
- Kevin Love Rips Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye, Calls Them ‘Keyboard Warriors’
- Report: Cavs Offered J.R. Smith to Warriors for Andre Iguodala
- Tristan Thompson Works Out With Philadelphia 76ers All-Star
Cavs Rumors: Six Teams Have Official Deals on Table for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
Darren Wolfson of ESPN relayed the news and began by saying that the Minnesota Timberwolves have made an official offer, adding that five other teams have done the same.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 28, 2017
While he had no specifics on the other teams, Wolfson did share some information on a potential trade with the Timberwolves earlier in the week, saying that at this point, any trade proposals seem to exclude Andrew Wiggins.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 27, 2017
While Wolfson’s report does nothing in terms of letting us know what players may be on the table, it is a clear sign that the process is moving forward, and further points to Irving’s trade demand likely being honored.
Hopefully more details regarding the interested teams becomes available soon. At the moment it’s little more than a guessing game.