- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
Cavs Rumors: Six Teams Have Official Deals on Table for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
Darren Wolfson of ESPN relayed the news and began by saying that the Minnesota Timberwolves have made an official offer, adding that five other teams have done the same.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 28, 2017
While he had no specifics on the other teams, Wolfson did share some information on a potential trade with the Timberwolves earlier in the week, saying that at this point, any trade proposals seem to exclude Andrew Wiggins.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 27, 2017
While Wolfson’s report does nothing in terms of letting us know what players may be on the table, it is a clear sign that the process is moving forward, and further points to Irving’s trade demand likely being honored.
Hopefully more details regarding the interested teams becomes available soon. At the moment it’s little more than a guessing game.