- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs Rumors: Six Teams Have Official Deals on Table for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
Darren Wolfson of ESPN relayed the news and began by saying that the Minnesota Timberwolves have made an official offer, adding that five other teams have done the same.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 28, 2017
While he had no specifics on the other teams, Wolfson did share some information on a potential trade with the Timberwolves earlier in the week, saying that at this point, any trade proposals seem to exclude Andrew Wiggins.
— Darren Wolfson (@DWolfsonKSTP) July 27, 2017
While Wolfson’s report does nothing in terms of letting us know what players may be on the table, it is a clear sign that the process is moving forward, and further points to Irving’s trade demand likely being honored.
Hopefully more details regarding the interested teams becomes available soon. At the moment it’s little more than a guessing game.