- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
LeBron James May Have Just Thrown Major Shade at Kyrie Irving via Social Media
- Updated: July 22, 2017
That’s because on Instagram, James posted two videos with lyrics that almost certainly were directed at Irving, who has seemed to have lost The King’s trust over the past couple days.
The first post comes courtesy of rapper Meek Mill and his song, “Wins & Losses.”
The lyrics are as follows:
Shoot a p—- n—- in his head if he cross us,
Take that s— to trial if the feds making offers,
Five hundred thou,’ Louis said we lookin’ awesome,
Swap that Patek for them cuffs, take them off us,
Lil’ b—-, call me lil’ fish,
N—– tryna turn my lights out, it’s still lit,
Streets calling and they said they was some real s—,
Young bull looking like he hit a real lick.
The next video is less subtle and seems to even be a direct shot at Irving. The song again comes courtesy of Mill with the song titled, “Heavy Heart.”
The lyrics in the video are as follows:
N—– ain’t thorough like I always thought,
D—, the game left me with a heavy heart (heavy heart),
The streets left me with a heavy heart (heavy heart),
N—– said they with you when they really not (really not),
N—– plot on everything you got (everything you got).
James has been known to subtweet and throw subtle shots via social media to be interpreted by media at their own risk, however with a line like, “N—– said they with you when they really not,” a day after rumors of Irving wanting to be traded, this may be as direct as it gets.