- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Kyrie Irving’s Close Friend and Housemate Ridiculously Accuses LeBron of Lying to Media
- Updated: July 23, 2017
A Compton socialite who goes by the name of “Wackstar” has made some wild accusations about Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James. Per his Instagram, Wackstar claims that James is lying to the media about being “blindsided and disappointed” and knows exactly what’s going on behind the scenes regarding the recent Kyrie Irving fiasco.
kyrie's boy calls out lebron ?? pic.twitter.com/Ss9hnxN1aw
— Oruny (@OrunyChoi) July 22, 2017
The accusations should be taken with a grain of salt, however, there does seem to be a connection between Irving and the Compton native. He’s known to be a member of Irving’s entourage and actually stays at Irving’s home at various points throughout the year. In addition, Wackstar has posted pictures of himself FaceTiming Irving in the past, as well as taking pictures alongside both Irving and James.
Nonetheless, the outlandish rumors of James or his camp leaking anything to the media makes no sense at all. As a player who’s dealt with PR nightmares in the past, leaking something of this magnitude would hurt James more than help him. Also, James is on contract for one more year with the Cavs, why would he purposely sabotage Irving’s trade value and throw away whatever shot the Cavs have against the Warriors next season?
Try again guys, you aren’t fooling anyone with this conjecture.