- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: LeBron James ‘Tempted to Beat [Kyrie Irving’s] A–‘
- Updated: July 24, 2017
That’s because according to a source close to Stephen A. Smith of ESPN, James would be “tempted to beat [Irving’s] a–” if he saw him right now.
Smith went on to say that James didn’t have a problem with Irving requesting a trade, but did have an issue with Irving making James out to look like a bad teammate.
Smith has been known to fabricate some of his reports, as he also claimed that Irving’s camp is “disgusted” and believes that James and his camp leaked information about the point guard’s trade request from the team.