- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: LeBron James ‘Tempted to Beat [Kyrie Irving’s] A–‘
- Updated: July 24, 2017
That’s because according to a source close to Stephen A. Smith of ESPN, James would be “tempted to beat [Irving’s] a–” if he saw him right now.
Smith went on to say that James didn’t have a problem with Irving requesting a trade, but did have an issue with Irving making James out to look like a bad teammate.
Smith has been known to fabricate some of his reports, as he also claimed that Irving’s camp is “disgusted” and believes that James and his camp leaked information about the point guard’s trade request from the team.