- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Ben Simmons Sends Cryptic Tweet Recruiting LeBron James to Philly
- Updated: July 18, 2017
On Tuesday, one fan took to Twitter to share a photoshopped picture that included James in a 76ers jersey standing amongst Simmons, J.J. Redick, Joel Embiid and newly acquired first overall draft pick Markelle Fultz.
The original poster tagged both James and Simmons and the former LSU standout couldn’t help but respond. He tagged James in a very telling tweet of his own, seemingly trying to recruit The King to the City of Brotherly Love.
It's lit af pic.twitter.com/dqRo64DAa3
— Ben (@bhiersche21) July 18, 2017
With James reportedly unhappy with the lack of moves the Cavaliers have made this offseason, who knows how James feels about an image like this. One thing is for certain though, if James were ever to join the budding stars in Philadelphia, the young team would quickly become a force to be reckoned with in the NBA.