- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Ben Simmons Sends Cryptic Tweet Recruiting LeBron James to Philly
- Updated: July 18, 2017
On Tuesday, one fan took to Twitter to share a photoshopped picture that included James in a 76ers jersey standing amongst Simmons, J.J. Redick, Joel Embiid and newly acquired first overall draft pick Markelle Fultz.
The original poster tagged both James and Simmons and the former LSU standout couldn’t help but respond. He tagged James in a very telling tweet of his own, seemingly trying to recruit The King to the City of Brotherly Love.
It's lit af pic.twitter.com/dqRo64DAa3
— Ben (@bhiersche21) July 18, 2017
With James reportedly unhappy with the lack of moves the Cavaliers have made this offseason, who knows how James feels about an image like this. One thing is for certain though, if James were ever to join the budding stars in Philadelphia, the young team would quickly become a force to be reckoned with in the NBA.