- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Report: Veteran Point Guard Jose Calderon Agrees to Deal With Cavs
- Updated: July 2, 2017
In what looks like their first concrete signing of the offseason, the Cleveland Cavaliers have reportedly reached an agreement with 35-year-old veteran point guard Jose Calderon, according to Priority Sports.
— Priority Sports (@PrioritySports) July 2, 2017
Calderon is expected to replace backup point guard Deron Williams for the Cavs on a veteran’s minimum contract worth $2,328,652 for the 2017-18 season.
The veteran point guard averaged 3.4 points and 2.1 assists last season for the Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta Hawks.