- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Report: Cavs in ‘Serious Discussions’ to Trade Iman Shumpert to Houston Rockets
- Updated: July 1, 2017
Despite showing interest in many big names since the NBA offseason began, the Cleveland Cavaliers have kept fairly quiet so far. News is beginning to heat up, however, as the Cavs have voiced interest in several free agents, and are now reportedly taking offers for current Cavaliers shooting guard Iman Shumpert.
According to The Vertical’s Shams Charania, the Cavaliers are currently in serious talks to send the 27-year-old shooting guard to the Houston Rockets.
Cleveland is in serious discussions to trade guard Iman Shumpert to the Houston Rockets, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 1, 2017
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) July 1, 2017
ESPN’s Brian Windhorst corroborated the story, saying the Cavaliers are looking for a draft pick and trade exception in return for the shooting guard, adding that getting his contract off the books would allow the Cavs to offer a contract to current free agent Kyle Korver, bringing him back for a second season with the team.
Trading Shumpert would end his three-year stint with the Cavaliers, where he served as a valuable but not game-changing member of the Cavs’ second unit.