- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs Rumors: Chicago Bulls Forward Jimmy Butler ‘Reluctant’ to Commit to Cleveland
- Updated: June 21, 2017
Butler is seemingly intent on trying to lead the Bulls back to the Eastern Conference Finals, while Paul George has publicly stated several times that he wishes to be a Los Angeles Laker in 2018.
“To land either Butler or George, sources say, Cleveland knows it would have to assemble a three-team (or more) trade — likely costing them All-Star forward Kevin Love — to manufacture the top-five draft pick Chicago and Indiana are known to covet in exchange for surrendering their respective best players.”
Nonetheless, owner Dan Gilbert and Cavs assistant general manager Koby Altman are aggressively attempting to upgrade the team’s roster as hometown hero LeBron James enters the final year of his contract.