- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
Cavs Rumors: Chicago Bulls Forward Jimmy Butler ‘Reluctant’ to Commit to Cleveland
- Updated: June 21, 2017
Butler is seemingly intent on trying to lead the Bulls back to the Eastern Conference Finals, while Paul George has publicly stated several times that he wishes to be a Los Angeles Laker in 2018.
“To land either Butler or George, sources say, Cleveland knows it would have to assemble a three-team (or more) trade — likely costing them All-Star forward Kevin Love — to manufacture the top-five draft pick Chicago and Indiana are known to covet in exchange for surrendering their respective best players.”
Nonetheless, owner Dan Gilbert and Cavs assistant general manager Koby Altman are aggressively attempting to upgrade the team’s roster as hometown hero LeBron James enters the final year of his contract.