- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cavs Rumors: Chicago Bulls Forward Jimmy Butler ‘Reluctant’ to Commit to Cleveland
- Updated: June 21, 2017
Butler is seemingly intent on trying to lead the Bulls back to the Eastern Conference Finals, while Paul George has publicly stated several times that he wishes to be a Los Angeles Laker in 2018.
“To land either Butler or George, sources say, Cleveland knows it would have to assemble a three-team (or more) trade — likely costing them All-Star forward Kevin Love — to manufacture the top-five draft pick Chicago and Indiana are known to covet in exchange for surrendering their respective best players.”
Nonetheless, owner Dan Gilbert and Cavs assistant general manager Koby Altman are aggressively attempting to upgrade the team’s roster as hometown hero LeBron James enters the final year of his contract.