- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Tristan Thompson Breaks Social Media Silence on Khloe Kardashian, Shows Rare Affection
- Updated: August 7, 2018
Over the past two years, the off-court activities of Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson have seemingly gotten more publicity than his basketball performance. That’s due to his relationship with reality television star Khloe Kardashian, a pairing that became embroiled in controversy earlier this year.
Since that situation developed, Thompson had omitted her from his social media posts. However, Thompson broke the embargo on Instagram on Monday by adding his own personal message to a video of her promoting her Good American line.
Just a short period of time before giving birth to the couple’s daughter on April 12, video emerged of the 27-year-old Thompson cheating on the 34-year-old Kardashian during a Cavaliers road trip. Neither has publicly commented on that issue since, with the social media post being one indication that the problem has apparently been worked out.
Kardashian had previously been married to former NBA star Lamar Odom and then dated reigning NBA Most Valuable Player James Harden. She and Thompson began their relationship soon after the Cavaliers captured the 2016 NBA title.
Thompson and his Cavs teammates have a stiff challenge facing them in the upcoming season. They need to find a way to quickly rebuild the team after the departure of LeBron James. That task figures to be aided somewhat by Thomspon’s personal life back on track.