- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Tristan Thompson Breaks Social Media Silence on Khloe Kardashian, Shows Rare Affection
- Updated: August 7, 2018
Over the past two years, the off-court activities of Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson have seemingly gotten more publicity than his basketball performance. That’s due to his relationship with reality television star Khloe Kardashian, a pairing that became embroiled in controversy earlier this year.
Since that situation developed, Thompson had omitted her from his social media posts. However, Thompson broke the embargo on Instagram on Monday by adding his own personal message to a video of her promoting her Good American line.
Just a short period of time before giving birth to the couple’s daughter on April 12, video emerged of the 27-year-old Thompson cheating on the 34-year-old Kardashian during a Cavaliers road trip. Neither has publicly commented on that issue since, with the social media post being one indication that the problem has apparently been worked out.
Kardashian had previously been married to former NBA star Lamar Odom and then dated reigning NBA Most Valuable Player James Harden. She and Thompson began their relationship soon after the Cavaliers captured the 2016 NBA title.
Thompson and his Cavs teammates have a stiff challenge facing them in the upcoming season. They need to find a way to quickly rebuild the team after the departure of LeBron James. That task figures to be aided somewhat by Thomspon’s personal life back on track.