- Cavs News: Dylan Windler Suffers Setback in Recovery From Injury
- John Beilein Claims He Played Larry Nance Jr. Over Tristan Thompson for Strategy Purposes Down Stretch
- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
Video: Draymond Green Throws Shade at LeBron’s Talk of Superteams
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The whole concept of NBA superteams being created has been the source of plenty of controversy, with the Golden State Warriors now being given that tag after winning the league title with superstar Kevin Durant.
Durant’s move to the Warriors came after the team had already won 73 regular-season games the year before. Warriors forward Draymond Green referenced LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers in his remarks on the topic during the team’s championship celebration on Thursday.
“They want to talk about superteams this, superteams that,” Green said “‘I’ve never played on a superteam.’ You started the superteam bro!”