- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Video: Draymond Green Throws Shade at LeBron’s Talk of Superteams
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The whole concept of NBA superteams being created has been the source of plenty of controversy, with the Golden State Warriors now being given that tag after winning the league title with superstar Kevin Durant.
Durant’s move to the Warriors came after the team had already won 73 regular-season games the year before. Warriors forward Draymond Green referenced LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers in his remarks on the topic during the team’s championship celebration on Thursday.
“They want to talk about superteams this, superteams that,” Green said “‘I’ve never played on a superteam.’ You started the superteam bro!”