- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: Draymond Green Throws Shade at LeBron’s Talk of Superteams
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The whole concept of NBA superteams being created has been the source of plenty of controversy, with the Golden State Warriors now being given that tag after winning the league title with superstar Kevin Durant.
Durant’s move to the Warriors came after the team had already won 73 regular-season games the year before. Warriors forward Draymond Green referenced LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers in his remarks on the topic during the team’s championship celebration on Thursday.
“They want to talk about superteams this, superteams that,” Green said “‘I’ve never played on a superteam.’ You started the superteam bro!”