- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: Draymond Green Throws Shade at LeBron’s Talk of Superteams
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The whole concept of NBA superteams being created has been the source of plenty of controversy, with the Golden State Warriors now being given that tag after winning the league title with superstar Kevin Durant.
Durant’s move to the Warriors came after the team had already won 73 regular-season games the year before. Warriors forward Draymond Green referenced LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers in his remarks on the topic during the team’s championship celebration on Thursday.
“They want to talk about superteams this, superteams that,” Green said “‘I’ve never played on a superteam.’ You started the superteam bro!”