- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Video: Cavs Players Waste No Time Trolling Warriors After Landing in the Bay Area
- Updated: May 31, 2017
When the Cleveland Cavaliers arrived in the Bay Area on Tuesday, at least two of their players apparently had an unpleasant encounter with a Golden State Warriors fan. Through a brief nine-second message via Richard Jefferson‘s Snapchat account, he and Tristan Thompson appear ready for action to commence in Thursday night’s NBA Finals Game 1 matchup.
The trash talk has already begun ? (?: rjeff24) pic.twitter.com/PrdQ1QkRqp
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 30, 2017
After both Jefferson and Thompson offer a simple, “We’re back,” Jefferson notes a remark he heard almost immediately after getting off the team plane:
“There was a baggage dude over there already running his mouth,” Jefferson said.
That prompted Thompson to chime in with this comment:
“I was trying to drop kick his a–,” Thompson said.
Just as the video was ending, an unknown Cavs player could be heard quoting a line from the 1979 movie “The Warriors.”
Neither team will have to spend any more time talking about the series once tipoff takes place just after 9 p.m. ET on Thursday.