- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Video: Cavs Players Waste No Time Trolling Warriors After Landing in the Bay Area
- Updated: May 31, 2017
When the Cleveland Cavaliers arrived in the Bay Area on Tuesday, at least two of their players apparently had an unpleasant encounter with a Golden State Warriors fan. Through a brief nine-second message via Richard Jefferson‘s Snapchat account, he and Tristan Thompson appear ready for action to commence in Thursday night’s NBA Finals Game 1 matchup.
The trash talk has already begun 😂 (👻: rjeff24) pic.twitter.com/PrdQ1QkRqp
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 30, 2017
After both Jefferson and Thompson offer a simple, “We’re back,” Jefferson notes a remark he heard almost immediately after getting off the team plane:
“There was a baggage dude over there already running his mouth,” Jefferson said.
That prompted Thompson to chime in with this comment:
“I was trying to drop kick his a–,” Thompson said.
Just as the video was ending, an unknown Cavs player could be heard quoting a line from the 1979 movie “The Warriors.”
Neither team will have to spend any more time talking about the series once tipoff takes place just after 9 p.m. ET on Thursday.