- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: Cavs Players Waste No Time Trolling Warriors After Landing in the Bay Area
- Updated: May 31, 2017
When the Cleveland Cavaliers arrived in the Bay Area on Tuesday, at least two of their players apparently had an unpleasant encounter with a Golden State Warriors fan. Through a brief nine-second message via Richard Jefferson‘s Snapchat account, he and Tristan Thompson appear ready for action to commence in Thursday night’s NBA Finals Game 1 matchup.
The trash talk has already begun ? (?: rjeff24) pic.twitter.com/PrdQ1QkRqp
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 30, 2017
After both Jefferson and Thompson offer a simple, “We’re back,” Jefferson notes a remark he heard almost immediately after getting off the team plane:
“There was a baggage dude over there already running his mouth,” Jefferson said.
That prompted Thompson to chime in with this comment:
“I was trying to drop kick his a–,” Thompson said.
Just as the video was ending, an unknown Cavs player could be heard quoting a line from the 1979 movie “The Warriors.”
Neither team will have to spend any more time talking about the series once tipoff takes place just after 9 p.m. ET on Thursday.