- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Updated: April 18, 2017
With the 2016-17 NBA regular season over with, the popular video game NBA 2K17 updated its player ratings just in time for this year’s NBA playoffs.
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) April 18, 2017
James, 32, earned the top overall spot in the league with a rating of 97. The three-time champion closed the regular season averaging 26.4 points in addition to a career-high 8.7 assists and 8.6 rebounds a game.
Irving, who increased his scoring from 19.6 points last season to 25.2 points a game this season, got a ranking of 90 and tied fourth among point guards with John Wall, Isaiah Thomas and Damian Lillard.
Love, who had his best season since becoming a member of the Cavs, finished with a rating of 87, tied third with LaMarcus Aldridge in the power forward department. Last season, the big man was ranked 84 but a strong season with averages of 19.0 points and 11.1 rebounds a game has helped boost the All-Star’s position.
Apart from the Cavs’ Big 3, no other player on the roster made the top 10 in any of the positional categories.
The defending champs continue their first round matchup with the Indiana Pacers on Thursday at 7 p.m. E/T at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.