- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Cavaliers Update Statuses of LeBron James and Kyle Korver
- Updated: February 27, 2017
The health statuses of two Cleveland Cavaliers veterans, LeBron James and Kyle Korver, were updated on Monday morning. Both have been ruled as questionable for Cleveland’s Monday night home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
LeBron remains questionable for tonight.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 27, 2017
Korver (knee) is also questionable. He is currently getting up some shots. #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) February 27, 2017
James missed the Cavs’ Saturday night home loss to the Chicago Bulls due to strep throat, while Korver suffered an injured knee with 2:59 left in the game, limping off the court. Following the contest, Korver indicated that no ligaments had been damaged, though his status remained up in the air concerning Monday’s game.
The next game for the Cavaliers after Monday night will be on the road Wednesday night against the Boston Celtics. That game marks the beginning of a tough March for the Cavs, who will play 12 of their 17 games during the month on the road.