- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Cavaliers Update Statuses of LeBron James and Kyle Korver
- Updated: February 27, 2017
The health statuses of two Cleveland Cavaliers veterans, LeBron James and Kyle Korver, were updated on Monday morning. Both have been ruled as questionable for Cleveland’s Monday night home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
LeBron remains questionable for tonight.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 27, 2017
Korver (knee) is also questionable. He is currently getting up some shots. #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) February 27, 2017
James missed the Cavs’ Saturday night home loss to the Chicago Bulls due to strep throat, while Korver suffered an injured knee with 2:59 left in the game, limping off the court. Following the contest, Korver indicated that no ligaments had been damaged, though his status remained up in the air concerning Monday’s game.
The next game for the Cavaliers after Monday night will be on the road Wednesday night against the Boston Celtics. That game marks the beginning of a tough March for the Cavs, who will play 12 of their 17 games during the month on the road.