- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Stephen Curry Reveals What He Wanted to Say to LeBron After Game 7
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Two-time MVP and former NBA champion Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors suffered a monumental collapse as his team squandered a 3-1 series lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.
Although Curry couldn’t congratulate the Finals MVP directly, he did have this to say after the game:
“[LeBron] had a lot of people around him congratulating him. But there’s no denying what he was able to accomplish this series. He played pretty great basketball, made some timely shots. Definitely was a huge reason they got it done.
“So hat’s off to him. Winning a championship is no easy task, and he was able to accomplish it with his guys. So you congratulate him. If I do see him, that’s basically what I’d say. Enjoy. Obviously he’s done it before, but enjoy the moment. They definitely deserve it. They played their butts off and got it done.
“That’s a special moment for them. Every person I’ve seen, I’ve talked to, I’d tell them enjoy it because we know how it feels as well.”