- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Stephen Curry Reveals What He Wanted to Say to LeBron After Game 7
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Two-time MVP and former NBA champion Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors suffered a monumental collapse as his team squandered a 3-1 series lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.
Although Curry couldn’t congratulate the Finals MVP directly, he did have this to say after the game:
“[LeBron] had a lot of people around him congratulating him. But there’s no denying what he was able to accomplish this series. He played pretty great basketball, made some timely shots. Definitely was a huge reason they got it done.
“So hat’s off to him. Winning a championship is no easy task, and he was able to accomplish it with his guys. So you congratulate him. If I do see him, that’s basically what I’d say. Enjoy. Obviously he’s done it before, but enjoy the moment. They definitely deserve it. They played their butts off and got it done.
“That’s a special moment for them. Every person I’ve seen, I’ve talked to, I’d tell them enjoy it because we know how it feels as well.”