- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: Cavs Sign Okaro White to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 18, 2018
The shorthanded Cleveland Cavaliers took steps on Sunday to fill in some of the current holes on their roster by signing free agent guard Okaro White to a 10-day contract. White is a 25-year-old, 6-foot-8 power forward who played collegiately at Florida State University.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are signing free agent forward Okaro White to a 10-day contract, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 18, 2018
White was a member of the Miami Heat for the past two seasons, playing in a total of 41 games. Last month, he was traded to the Atlanta Hawks on the last day of the trading period, before then being released by the Hawks.
In Saturday night’s game against the Chicago Bulls, the Cavaliers were missing six players, with five of them being out due to injury-related issues that have plagued the team all season.