- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
Report: Cavs Sign Okaro White to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: March 18, 2018
The shorthanded Cleveland Cavaliers took steps on Sunday to fill in some of the current holes on their roster by signing free agent guard Okaro White to a 10-day contract. White is a 25-year-old, 6-foot-8 power forward who played collegiately at Florida State University.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are signing free agent forward Okaro White to a 10-day contract, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 18, 2018
White was a member of the Miami Heat for the past two seasons, playing in a total of 41 games. Last month, he was traded to the Atlanta Hawks on the last day of the trading period, before then being released by the Hawks.
In Saturday night’s game against the Chicago Bulls, the Cavaliers were missing six players, with five of them being out due to injury-related issues that have plagued the team all season.