- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Kyrie Irving Doubles Down on Flat-Earth Theory, Also Says Dinosaurs Never Existed
- Updated: February 18, 2017
Following up on his own belief that the earth is actually flat and not round as has been scientifically proven, Kyrie Irving is not backing down from his statement.
In an interview Friday during All-Star Media Day, the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard double downed on his sentiment, saying that people should question the educational system more often, even at one point doubting the existence of dinosaurs.
Whether he’s trolling or simply believes in some sort of conspiracy theory, you gotta give credit to the point guard for not faltering in his opinion.