- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Directly Addresses Rumors of Him ‘Pushing’ for Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: February 7, 2017
After it was reported by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News that Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James had “pushed” the team’s front office to trade for New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony at all costs, it looks like The King has spoken himself.
After the team’s impressive 140-135 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, James was asked what he thought about the rumors and didn’t mince words when giving his response.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 7, 2017
It’s now crystal clear that neither the Cavs nor James has any interest in parting ways with power forward Kevin Love any time soon, especially after his 39-point, 12-rebound outing on Monday night.