- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Directly Addresses Rumors of Him ‘Pushing’ for Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: February 7, 2017
After it was reported by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News that Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James had “pushed” the team’s front office to trade for New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony at all costs, it looks like The King has spoken himself.
After the team’s impressive 140-135 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, James was asked what he thought about the rumors and didn’t mince words when giving his response.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 7, 2017
It’s now crystal clear that neither the Cavs nor James has any interest in parting ways with power forward Kevin Love any time soon, especially after his 39-point, 12-rebound outing on Monday night.