- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Kevin Love Calls Out Story That Claims He Missed Saturday’s Game Because He Got Drunk
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Love missed Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness, according to the Cavs’ injury report.
On a recent Instagram post by Love’s former teammate and former Cavs superstar LeBron James, Love trolled James by commenting that the latter was washed up. He added few more comments in a joking gesture afterwards, one of which was, “I’m drunk.”
Love’s comment was interpreted literally, and he couldn’t help but respond to the puerile allegations.
You really took what I said in @kingjames comments today seriously? You dumb dumbs are the ones who must be drunk. Great headline though. Hehehe ????
Articles like this one from Deadspin make it seem as though athletes cannot have personalities or have fun.
Every single move of an athlete is scrutinized to the maximum, often to the detriment of the player and person.
The Cavs were handily defeated in today’s game by a score of 132-108. However, the moral of the story here is do not mess with their star big man.