- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Kevin Love Calls Out Story That Claims He Missed Saturday’s Game Because He Got Drunk
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Love missed Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness, according to the Cavs’ injury report.
On a recent Instagram post by Love’s former teammate and former Cavs superstar LeBron James, Love trolled James by commenting that the latter was washed up. He added few more comments in a joking gesture afterwards, one of which was, “I’m drunk.”
Love’s comment was interpreted literally, and he couldn’t help but respond to the puerile allegations.
You really took what I said in @kingjames comments today seriously? You dumb dumbs are the ones who must be drunk. Great headline though. Hehehe ????
Articles like this one from Deadspin make it seem as though athletes cannot have personalities or have fun.
Every single move of an athlete is scrutinized to the maximum, often to the detriment of the player and person.
The Cavs were handily defeated in today’s game by a score of 132-108. However, the moral of the story here is do not mess with their star big man.