- Larry Nance Jr. Mercilessly Roasts Kyle Kuzma in Latest Social Media Post
- Report: Cavs Have Grown Closer After John Beilein Called Players ‘Thugs’
- Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Report: Cavs Apply for Disabled Player Exception in Wake of Dylan Windler Injury
- Former Cavs Head Coach Tyronn Lue Admits He Wishes He Were Still in Cleveland
- Report: Paul George to Miss Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Kevin Love Preaches Positivity Amid Recent Cavs Success: ‘We’re Definitely Playing Better Now’
- Darius Garland Passes Kyrie Irving in Meaningful Stat for Cavs Rookie
- Video: Tristan Thompson Dunks on LeBron James, Proceeds to Stare Him Down
- Cavs News: Dylan Windler to Miss Remainder of 2019-20 Season
Kevin Love Calls Out Story That Claims He Missed Saturday’s Game Because He Got Drunk
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Love missed Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness, according to the Cavs’ injury report.
On a recent Instagram post by Love’s former teammate and former Cavs superstar LeBron James, Love trolled James by commenting that the latter was washed up. He added few more comments in a joking gesture afterwards, one of which was, “I’m drunk.”
Love’s comment was interpreted literally, and he couldn’t help but respond to the puerile allegations.
You really took what I said in @kingjames comments today seriously? You dumb dumbs are the ones who must be drunk. Great headline though. Hehehe 🍷🥃🍹🍺
Articles like this one from Deadspin make it seem as though athletes cannot have personalities or have fun.
Every single move of an athlete is scrutinized to the maximum, often to the detriment of the player and person.
The Cavs were handily defeated in today’s game by a score of 132-108. However, the moral of the story here is do not mess with their star big man.