- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Kevin Love Calls Out Story That Claims He Missed Saturday’s Game Because He Got Drunk
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Love missed Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness, according to the Cavs’ injury report.
On a recent Instagram post by Love’s former teammate and former Cavs superstar LeBron James, Love trolled James by commenting that the latter was washed up. He added few more comments in a joking gesture afterwards, one of which was, “I’m drunk.”
Love’s comment was interpreted literally, and he couldn’t help but respond to the puerile allegations.
You really took what I said in @kingjames comments today seriously? You dumb dumbs are the ones who must be drunk. Great headline though. Hehehe 🍷🥃🍹🍺
Articles like this one from Deadspin make it seem as though athletes cannot have personalities or have fun.
Every single move of an athlete is scrutinized to the maximum, often to the detriment of the player and person.
The Cavs were handily defeated in today’s game by a score of 132-108. However, the moral of the story here is do not mess with their star big man.