- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- Updated: January 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the midst of their second matchup against the Golden State Warriors this season and things are already starting to get heated.
Watch as Warriors forward Draymond Green shoulder checks superstar LeBron James in the middle of the second quarter and then receives a flagrant foul. Veteran Richard Jefferson decides to take exception to Green’s foul and lets him know about it afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017