- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Goes Down After Taking Brutal Elbow to Face
- Updated: April 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their fair share of struggles during the first half of their Game 6 matchup against the Indiana Pacers, trailing 57-47 at the break and taking some tough hits along the way. One of the players who actually needed medical attention was LeBron James, who was dealt an elbow to the face from Indiana’s Myles Turner during a drive to the hoop with 1:15 left in the second quarter.
LeBron bleeding from a hit in the face. pic.twitter.com/xixu2AuYZq
— RealGM (@RealGM) April 28, 2018
The elbow that connected with James resulted in a bandage being placed just above his left eye. That was the second instance of the night where the Pacers attempted to neutralize him. The first came on a foul just 25 seconds into the contest. In that instance, James was grabbed around the neck by Bojan Bogdanovic and converted both free throws to give the Cavs an early 2-0 advantage.
A second-half comeback by the Cavaliers is needed to avoid taking the back-and-forth series to a Game 7, which would be played at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday.