- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Goes Down After Taking Brutal Elbow to Face
- Updated: April 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their fair share of struggles during the first half of their Game 6 matchup against the Indiana Pacers, trailing 57-47 at the break and taking some tough hits along the way. One of the players who actually needed medical attention was LeBron James, who was dealt an elbow to the face from Indiana’s Myles Turner during a drive to the hoop with 1:15 left in the second quarter.
LeBron bleeding from a hit in the face. pic.twitter.com/xixu2AuYZq
— RealGM (@RealGM) April 28, 2018
The elbow that connected with James resulted in a bandage being placed just above his left eye. That was the second instance of the night where the Pacers attempted to neutralize him. The first came on a foul just 25 seconds into the contest. In that instance, James was grabbed around the neck by Bojan Bogdanovic and converted both free throws to give the Cavs an early 2-0 advantage.
A second-half comeback by the Cavaliers is needed to avoid taking the back-and-forth series to a Game 7, which would be played at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday.