- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Goes Down After Taking Brutal Elbow to Face
- Updated: April 27, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their fair share of struggles during the first half of their Game 6 matchup against the Indiana Pacers, trailing 57-47 at the break and taking some tough hits along the way. One of the players who actually needed medical attention was LeBron James, who was dealt an elbow to the face from Indiana’s Myles Turner during a drive to the hoop with 1:15 left in the second quarter.
LeBron bleeding from a hit in the face. pic.twitter.com/xixu2AuYZq
— RealGM (@RealGM) April 28, 2018
The elbow that connected with James resulted in a bandage being placed just above his left eye. That was the second instance of the night where the Pacers attempted to neutralize him. The first came on a foul just 25 seconds into the contest. In that instance, James was grabbed around the neck by Bojan Bogdanovic and converted both free throws to give the Cavs an early 2-0 advantage.
A second-half comeback by the Cavaliers is needed to avoid taking the back-and-forth series to a Game 7, which would be played at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday.