- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Jordan McRae For Rest of Season
- Updated: March 8, 2016
McRae had signed a 10-day contract with the team on February 28 that was supposed to expire on Wednesday. However, Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has indicated that the team will keep McRae on the roster.
Due to the lingering injury concerns related to veteran Mo Williams, McRae’s presence on the roster gives the Cavaliers some depth that they desperately needed during last year’s finals.
McRae has scored 13 points in 14 minutes of action over three games, connecting on 4-of-8 from the field. From beyond the three-point line, McRae has hit 2-of-4 during his time on the court.
Originally drafted by San Antonio, McRae was cut by the Philadelphia 76ers during this year’s training camp, then signed two 10-day contracts with the Phoenix Suns.