- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Jordan McRae For Rest of Season
- Updated: March 8, 2016
McRae had signed a 10-day contract with the team on February 28 that was supposed to expire on Wednesday. However, Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has indicated that the team will keep McRae on the roster.
Due to the lingering injury concerns related to veteran Mo Williams, McRae’s presence on the roster gives the Cavaliers some depth that they desperately needed during last year’s finals.
McRae has scored 13 points in 14 minutes of action over three games, connecting on 4-of-8 from the field. From beyond the three-point line, McRae has hit 2-of-4 during his time on the court.
Originally drafted by San Antonio, McRae was cut by the Philadelphia 76ers during this year’s training camp, then signed two 10-day contracts with the Phoenix Suns.