- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Jordan McRae For Rest of Season
- Updated: March 8, 2016
McRae had signed a 10-day contract with the team on February 28 that was supposed to expire on Wednesday. However, Chris Haynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer has indicated that the team will keep McRae on the roster.
Due to the lingering injury concerns related to veteran Mo Williams, McRae’s presence on the roster gives the Cavaliers some depth that they desperately needed during last year’s finals.
McRae has scored 13 points in 14 minutes of action over three games, connecting on 4-of-8 from the field. From beyond the three-point line, McRae has hit 2-of-4 during his time on the court.
Originally drafted by San Antonio, McRae was cut by the Philadelphia 76ers during this year’s training camp, then signed two 10-day contracts with the Phoenix Suns.