- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Misses Practice, Listed as Day-to-Day
- Updated: February 19, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert was held out of practice on Friday and is currently listed as day-to-day after he “tweaked” his shoulder in Thursday night’s 106-95 victory over the Chicago Bulls.
The description of Shumpert’s shoulder problem, which was reported by Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com, came from head coach Tyronn Lue. The issue developed immediately after Shumpert stole the ball from the Bulls’ Doug McDermott.
“During the game last night he said he was fine,” Lue said, “but today it was a little sore, but we’ll see how he is going forward.”
The issue could be troublesome for the Cavaliers, since it’s the same shoulder that Shumpert separated last season while he was still a member of the New York Knicks. That delayed his debut with the Cavaliers by a few weeks.
Shumpert’s potential absence from the lineup on Sunday will make an already-challenging matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder that much more difficult.