- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Misses Practice, Listed as Day-to-Day
- Updated: February 19, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert was held out of practice on Friday and is currently listed as day-to-day after he “tweaked” his shoulder in Thursday night’s 106-95 victory over the Chicago Bulls.
The description of Shumpert’s shoulder problem, which was reported by Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com, came from head coach Tyronn Lue. The issue developed immediately after Shumpert stole the ball from the Bulls’ Doug McDermott.
“During the game last night he said he was fine,” Lue said, “but today it was a little sore, but we’ll see how he is going forward.”
The issue could be troublesome for the Cavaliers, since it’s the same shoulder that Shumpert separated last season while he was still a member of the New York Knicks. That delayed his debut with the Cavaliers by a few weeks.
Shumpert’s potential absence from the lineup on Sunday will make an already-challenging matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder that much more difficult.