- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert Misses Practice, Listed as Day-to-Day
- Updated: February 19, 2016
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert was held out of practice on Friday and is currently listed as day-to-day after he “tweaked” his shoulder in Thursday night’s 106-95 victory over the Chicago Bulls.
The description of Shumpert’s shoulder problem, which was reported by Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com, came from head coach Tyronn Lue. The issue developed immediately after Shumpert stole the ball from the Bulls’ Doug McDermott.
“During the game last night he said he was fine,” Lue said, “but today it was a little sore, but we’ll see how he is going forward.”
The issue could be troublesome for the Cavaliers, since it’s the same shoulder that Shumpert separated last season while he was still a member of the New York Knicks. That delayed his debut with the Cavaliers by a few weeks.
Shumpert’s potential absence from the lineup on Sunday will make an already-challenging matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder that much more difficult.