- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Chris Bosh: LeBron James Is One of the Best Teammates I’ve Ever Had
- Updated: February 12, 2016
The image of LeBron James has fluctuated up and down over the course of his career, with the most recent image being the damaging assertion that he’s a coach-killer. Such comments came in the wake of the Cleveland Cavaliers firing David Blatt on January 22.
However, Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh, a former teammate of James from 2010-14, disputes such a notion, according to a tweet from Ethan J. Skolnick of the Miami Herald:
Bosh defending LeBron: "he's not a coach killer. He's not anything like that…. He's one of the best teammates I've ever had."
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 12, 2016
James and Bosh, combined with veteran guard Dwyane Wade served as the cornerstones for the Heat’s four consecutive trips to the NBA Finals. In 2012 and 2013, Miami won the NBA title.
After Blatt was fired, James was accused of orchestrating his dismissal, a charge that had periodically been made over the course of their 18-month relationship. Other claims were then made that he had also attempted to get his then-Heat head coach, Erik Spoelstra, only to be shot down by team president Pat Riley.
No proof was ever offered by anyone making any of the claims, and Cavaliers’ general manager David Griffin dismissed the idea when the press conference announcing Blatt’s dismissal took place.