- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert (Wrist) Active Tonight Against Orlando Magic
- Updated: December 11, 2015
That news came via a tweet from Cleveland Plain Dealer beat writer Chris Haynes:
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) December 11, 2015
While there’s no guarantee that Shumpert will actually take the court on Friday, his return to the starting lineup appears imminent. Originally, when his wrist injury was detected on the first day of training camp, Shumpert was expected to be out until January.
There’s no word exactly when the other component of the Cavaliers’ injured starting backcourt, guard Kyrie Irving, will be able to resume playing. He last saw game action in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, leaving midway through the overtime period. Later that evening, he was diagnosed with a fractured left kneecap and has spent the past six months working his way back.
However, Irving is also close to resuming his place in the Cavs starting lineup, and could potentially see action in Tuesday night’s road clash against the Boston Celtics.