- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: LeBron James to Miss Saturday’s Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 5, 2015
After scoring 37 points, including 23 in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans last night, LeBron James has decided to miss his first game of the season according to head coach David Blatt.
Coach Blatt just said that @KingJames will sit out tonight’s gm in MIA. After OT last night, team got in at 5 am. Just general maintenance.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) December 5, 2015
Blatt added that there was nothing “physically” wrong with James, but that he has decided to give his four-time MVP some rest on the tail end of a back-to-back.
LeBron will not play tonight, per Blatt. It was his decision to sit LeBron after OT game last night
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 5, 2015
James is averaging 26.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 6.5 assists on the season as the Cleveland Cavaliers will really need to step up their game if they are to have a shot at taking down the surging Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena.
Veteran Richard Jefferson will likely start in place of James tonight against the Heat.