- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs News: LeBron James to Miss Saturday’s Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 5, 2015
After scoring 37 points, including 23 in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans last night, LeBron James has decided to miss his first game of the season according to head coach David Blatt.
Coach Blatt just said that @KingJames will sit out tonight’s gm in MIA. After OT last night, team got in at 5 am. Just general maintenance.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) December 5, 2015
Blatt added that there was nothing “physically” wrong with James, but that he has decided to give his four-time MVP some rest on the tail end of a back-to-back.
LeBron will not play tonight, per Blatt. It was his decision to sit LeBron after OT game last night
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydABJ) December 5, 2015
James is averaging 26.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 6.5 assists on the season as the Cleveland Cavaliers will really need to step up their game if they are to have a shot at taking down the surging Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena.
Veteran Richard Jefferson will likely start in place of James tonight against the Heat.