- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
Report: Cavs to be without Kevin Love for several weeks due to latest calf injury
- Updated: December 29, 2020
The Cavaliers just announced that Kevin Love is out for at least three to four weeks with a strained right calf …
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) December 29, 2020
Love, 32, recently underwent an MRI on his injured calf.
The former All-Star was forced to leave Sunday’s win over the Philadelphia 76ers due to the injury. Now, the Cavs will be without him for an extended period.
Nonetheless, the Cavs are playing phenomenal basketball. In fact, they are undefeated through three games this season.
The 2016 champion has career averages of 18.2 points and 11.1 rebounds per game.