- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) to Miss Entire Second Round Series
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Cavs forward Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference semifinal series with a dislocated left shoulder, the team announced.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 27, 2015
Love had x-rays and an MRI performed earlier today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz.
The exact injury is said to be an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising.
In addition to being definitively out for the next series, Love could also miss additional time, which will be determined over the next several days. Stay tuned.