- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) to Miss Entire Second Round Series
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Cavs forward Kevin Love will miss the Eastern Conference semifinal series with a dislocated left shoulder, the team announced.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 27, 2015
Love had x-rays and an MRI performed earlier today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz.
The exact injury is said to be an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising.
In addition to being definitively out for the next series, Love could also miss additional time, which will be determined over the next several days. Stay tuned.