- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Cavs Rumors: Matthew Dellavedova Could Miss Multiple Games with Calf Injury
- Updated: November 26, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ injury woes just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Matthew Dellavedova missed Wednesday night’s game versus the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury. However, it is now being reported that the injury is serious enough that the guard could miss the Cavaliers’ next game versus the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com:
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 25, 2015
The Cavs’ depth at point guard is already rail-thin as it is. Mo Williams returned to the lineup versus the Raptors after missing the prior three games due to an ankle injury. Although Williams returned in Wednesday’s game, it was Jared Cunningham who started at guard—not Williams.
In 14 games played this season, the Australian point guard has averaged 7.9 point and 5.9 assists in 26.8 minutes per game.