- Kendrick Perkins Clears Up Beef He Had With Stephen Curry During 2018 NBA Finals
- Report: Tristan Thompson Has Been Talking With Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. Every Week
- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
Cavs Rumors: Matthew Dellavedova Could Miss Multiple Games with Calf Injury
- Updated: November 26, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ injury woes just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Matthew Dellavedova missed Wednesday night’s game versus the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury. However, it is now being reported that the injury is serious enough that the guard could miss the Cavaliers’ next game versus the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com:
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 25, 2015
The Cavs’ depth at point guard is already rail-thin as it is. Mo Williams returned to the lineup versus the Raptors after missing the prior three games due to an ankle injury. Although Williams returned in Wednesday’s game, it was Jared Cunningham who started at guard—not Williams.
In 14 games played this season, the Australian point guard has averaged 7.9 point and 5.9 assists in 26.8 minutes per game.