- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs Rumors: Matthew Dellavedova Could Miss Multiple Games with Calf Injury
- Updated: November 26, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ injury woes just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Matthew Dellavedova missed Wednesday night’s game versus the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury. However, it is now being reported that the injury is serious enough that the guard could miss the Cavaliers’ next game versus the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com:
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 25, 2015
The Cavs’ depth at point guard is already rail-thin as it is. Mo Williams returned to the lineup versus the Raptors after missing the prior three games due to an ankle injury. Although Williams returned in Wednesday’s game, it was Jared Cunningham who started at guard—not Williams.
In 14 games played this season, the Australian point guard has averaged 7.9 point and 5.9 assists in 26.8 minutes per game.