- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
Cavs Rumors: Matthew Dellavedova Could Miss Multiple Games with Calf Injury
- Updated: November 26, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ injury woes just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Matthew Dellavedova missed Wednesday night’s game versus the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury. However, it is now being reported that the injury is serious enough that the guard could miss the Cavaliers’ next game versus the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com:
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 25, 2015
The Cavs’ depth at point guard is already rail-thin as it is. Mo Williams returned to the lineup versus the Raptors after missing the prior three games due to an ankle injury. Although Williams returned in Wednesday’s game, it was Jared Cunningham who started at guard—not Williams.
In 14 games played this season, the Australian point guard has averaged 7.9 point and 5.9 assists in 26.8 minutes per game.