- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs Rumors: Matthew Dellavedova Could Miss Multiple Games with Calf Injury
- Updated: November 26, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ injury woes just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Matthew Dellavedova missed Wednesday night’s game versus the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury. However, it is now being reported that the injury is serious enough that the guard could miss the Cavaliers’ next game versus the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, according to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com:
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 25, 2015
The Cavs’ depth at point guard is already rail-thin as it is. Mo Williams returned to the lineup versus the Raptors after missing the prior three games due to an ankle injury. Although Williams returned in Wednesday’s game, it was Jared Cunningham who started at guard—not Williams.
In 14 games played this season, the Australian point guard has averaged 7.9 point and 5.9 assists in 26.8 minutes per game.