- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Matthew Dellavedova to Make Cavs Debut Tonight vs. Bucks
- Updated: December 10, 2018
OK, so, Matthew Dellavedova will play tonight for his old team, against his old team. LD wasn’t sure if Delly would start. Rodney Hood (toe) was on the court for early work. He’s questionable. Clarkson (back) looked sore, but wasn’t ruled out either. Nwaba (knee) still out
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 10, 2018
Dellavedova, who has been a fan favorite ever since joining the Cavs as an undrafted rookie in 2013, was traded back to Cleveland on Dec. 7 as part of a three-team trade.
Although the Australian native is sure to receive rounds of applause from his former team’s fan base, there is no doubt that they will pale in comparison to the cheers Dellavedova will receive when he plays his first game at Quicken Loans Arena later this week.
So far this season, Dellavedova is averaging just 1.7 points and 2.4 assists in 8.1 minutes per game. While those stats certainly do not jump off the page, the five-year pro is sure to get an increased workload backing up rookie point guard Collin Sexton.
Hopefully, Dellavedova is able teach Sexton some of the toughness and grit that first endeared him to Cavs fans everywhere.