- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
LeBron James Purchases $21 Million Mansion in Los Angeles
- Updated: November 11, 2015
Knowing that the news, which was first reported by the entertainment magazine Variety, would set off speculation about James’ future with the Cavaliers, a spokesman for the superstar told ESPN.com that there was nothing for Cleveland fans to worry about:
“This is not a basketball decision. He enjoys L.A. as a vacation spot and as a place to relax in the offseason,” said the source.
The home, which was built in 2011 for a real estate developer and his family, is located in the Brentwood district of the city. It has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and covers approximately 9,350 square feet.
Over the past year, James has made a prominent appearance in the Amy Schumer comedy, “Trainwreck,” and also serves as an executive producer for the Starz series, “Survivor’s Remorse.” Having established a relationship with other entertainment companies that are based in Los Angeles, his business footprint in the industry is expected to continue increasing in the years ahead.
James is making just under $23 million this season and is expected to opt out of his two-year contract with the Cavs next July. Due to an expected large jump in the league’s salary cap, he’ll undoubtedly receive a huge salary increase.