- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Here Are the Top 15 Most Popular Jersey Sales for the 2016-17 NBA Season
- Updated: April 11, 2017
The duo of LeBron James and Kyrie Irving served as a key component in helping the Cleveland Cavaliers win the franchise’s first NBA title last season. That continued success has made the two popular around the world and serves as a key reason why both are ranked among the top five in jersey sales among NBA players for the 2016-17 season.
Steph Curry finishes second consecutive season atop NBA's best selling jersey list. Here's your top 15: pic.twitter.com/0Q8FKwiZYl
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) April 11, 2017
Since arriving in the NBA in 2003, James has been a perennial contender for the top spot, while Curry’s recent rise in the past few years has coincided with his team’s success of the past few years. His new teammate Durant was a teammate with Westbrook until coming to the Warriors as a free agent last July.
Among those top five players, James and Irving are the only individuals to both be top picks in their respective drafts: James in 2003 and Irving in 2011. Four of the those top five group members come from either Cleveland and Golden State, two teams that have faced each other in the past two NBA Finals.