- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Reacts to Miami Heat Waiving Chris Bosh
- Updated: July 4, 2017
Bosh’s release came of little surprise after he missed all of last season and half of the 2015-16 season due to life-threatening blood clots. James and Bosh spent four seasons together in Miami before James returned to the Cavs in the summer of 2014.
The King took to Twitter to honor his friend and former teammate.
While there have been rumblings of mutual interest between Bosh and the Cavs since his time with the Heat had appeared to be over, it is starting to look like Bosh’s NBA career may be coming to an end.