- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs News: James Jones and Cavaliers Agree to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 23, 2015
According to Chris Haynes of the Northeast Ohio Media Group, Jones has reached an agreement on a one-year deal to return to the franchise for a second season. The contract is for the veteran’s minimum.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) July 23, 2015
Haynes stated the following in regards to Jones’ contract situation:
“The contract, according to one source, is for the veteran’s minimum. The paperwork was faxed to Jones on Thursday, who is in Florida with family. The contract is expected to be signed and finalized as early as tomorrow.”
The 34-year-old veteran will be playing in his sixth consecutive season as a teammate of LeBron James. Jones has won two NBA championships and made five consecutive Finals appearances as a member of both the Cavaliers and Miami Heat.
He averaged 4.4 points and shot 36 percent from three-point range while appearing in 57 games last season.