- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com reports that Shumpert suffered the injury during the first half of the team’s rout of the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night. He then sat out the rest of the game with the Cavaliers holding a huge lead at intermission.
Earlier on Sunday morning, he was listed as questionable after no mention was made of the injury the day before. However, the injury doesn’t appear to be a serious concern.
“We just want to make sure he’s fine,” Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue said.
The Cavs bench was already shorthanded due to the absence of center Channing Frye, whose father passed away on Thanksgiving Day.
Cleveland will look to go 13-2 as it takes on the Philadelphia 76ers at 1:00 PM E/T.