- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
Draymond Green Says People at Cleveland’s Morton’s Steakhouse Like Warriors Better Than Cavs
- Updated: December 4, 2018
Draymond Green is apparently a fan of Morton’s The Steakhouse in Cleveland, Ohio. According to Anthony Slater of The Athletic, Green described his fond memories of Morton’s, where he’s frequented over the past few years.
“Feel like I spent half my Cleveland life at Morton’s at this point,” Draymond said. “We had good times, great food, great championship parties. I think the people at Morton’s like us more than they like the Cavs.”
After winning the championship in Cleveland 2015 and 2018, the Golden State Warriors got drunk celebrating at the arena first, and then pushed the afterparty over to Morton’s, racking up outrageous bills at the steakhouse.
What’s interesting about Green’s quote is that he thinks the people at Morton’s like the Warriors more than they like the Cleveland Cavaliers. This could be because of the sheer number of times that the Warriors visited the restaurant and partied there.
Furthermore, Green isn’t the only player who enjoys visits to Morton’s. Sharpshooter Klay Thompson also brought up dinner at Morton’s when asked about some of his favorite moments in Cleveland.
“Definitely dinners at Morton’s,” Klay said. “That’s a favorite. Had a great time there.”
The Warriors visit the Cavs on Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. EST.