- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: Cavaliers to Sign Richard Jefferson to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 21, 2015
Another curveball in Mavs’ offseason: Hearing that vet swingman Richard Jefferson, thought to be staying in Dallas, now signing with Cavs
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 21, 2015
Jefferson, who originally committed to re-sign with Mark Cuban and his Mavericks earlier this July, changed his mind in recent days and is instead currently finalizing a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Cavs.
The 35-year old small forward, known for his efficient three-point shooting and dunking abilities, averaged 5.8 points (42.6 percent shooting from three-point range) and 2.5 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game this past season with the Mavericks.
He is a career 13.9 points per game scorer, while shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range over his 14-year NBA career.