- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs News: Cavaliers to Sign Richard Jefferson to One-Year Deal
- Updated: July 21, 2015
Another curveball in Mavs’ offseason: Hearing that vet swingman Richard Jefferson, thought to be staying in Dallas, now signing with Cavs
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 21, 2015
Jefferson, who originally committed to re-sign with Mark Cuban and his Mavericks earlier this July, changed his mind in recent days and is instead currently finalizing a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Cavs.
The 35-year old small forward, known for his efficient three-point shooting and dunking abilities, averaged 5.8 points (42.6 percent shooting from three-point range) and 2.5 rebounds in 16.8 minutes per game this past season with the Mavericks.
He is a career 13.9 points per game scorer, while shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range over his 14-year NBA career.