- Collin Sexton Responds After Cleveland Browns Rookie Reps His Cavs Jersey
- Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Report: Cavs Announce Schedule for 2019-20 Preseason Games
- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
10 Best Available Three-Point Shooters the Cleveland Cavaliers Could Sign This Offseason
- Updated: July 8, 2015
2. Ben Gordon
Gordon started his 11-year career in spectacular fashion with the Chicago Bulls. In five seasons with the Bulls, the 6’3″ shooting guard averaged 18.5 points per game, while knocking down 42% of his three-point attempts. After cashing in on free agency and signing with the Detroit Pistons, Gordon has struggled to find a rhythm, never scoring more than 14 points per game.
While his numbers have declined, Gordon still has a solid shooting stroke that can be effective off of the bench. Gordon has still managed to connect on 37% of his threes in his past six seasons, showing he does not need a high volume of shot attempts to be effective.
Next: Gerald Green