- Report: Tristan Thompson, Cavs Haven’t Discussed Extension Despite Him Being Top Target to Retain
- Report: Cavs’ John Beilein ‘Aspires’ to Create Culture Similar to Miami Heat’s
- John Beilein and Cavs Offer High Praise for Darius Garland After Latest Performance
- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
10 Best Available Three-Point Shooters the Cleveland Cavaliers Could Sign This Offseason
- Updated: July 8, 2015
2. Ben Gordon
Gordon started his 11-year career in spectacular fashion with the Chicago Bulls. In five seasons with the Bulls, the 6’3″ shooting guard averaged 18.5 points per game, while knocking down 42% of his three-point attempts. After cashing in on free agency and signing with the Detroit Pistons, Gordon has struggled to find a rhythm, never scoring more than 14 points per game.
While his numbers have declined, Gordon still has a solid shooting stroke that can be effective off of the bench. Gordon has still managed to connect on 37% of his threes in his past six seasons, showing he does not need a high volume of shot attempts to be effective.
Next: Gerald Green