- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 3
- Updated: June 10, 2015
If you thought Game 2 was a fluke, think again. Reserve point guard Matthew Dellavedova once again showcased his nitty, gritty style of basketball as he finished Game 3 of the NBA Finals with 20 points, five rebounds, and four assists.
We brought you the top 10 Dellavedova memes and graphics from Game 2 on Sunday night, and after another historic performance, we had to do it again. So without further ado.
1. Are You Not Entertained?
Here is Delly portrayed as Maximus Decimus Meridius from the movie Gladiator.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?