- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 3
- Updated: June 10, 2015
If you thought Game 2 was a fluke, think again. Reserve point guard Matthew Dellavedova once again showcased his nitty, gritty style of basketball as he finished Game 3 of the NBA Finals with 20 points, five rebounds, and four assists.
We brought you the top 10 Dellavedova memes and graphics from Game 2 on Sunday night, and after another historic performance, we had to do it again. So without further ado.
1. Are You Not Entertained?
Here is Delly portrayed as Maximus Decimus Meridius from the movie Gladiator.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?