- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 2
- Updated: June 8, 2015
Although LeBron James dropped a massive triple-double to the tune of 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, there is no doubt that last night’s unsung hero in Game 2 of the NBA Finals was Cleveland’s very won, Matthew Dellavedova.
Just how good was Delly? The Australian point guard hounded the league’s MVP in Stephen Curry all night and held him to 0 points on 0-8 shooting from the field to go along with eight turnovers.
As expected, the social media world exploded as we present to you, the top 10 Matthew Dellavedova memes from Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
1. No Splashing
All credit for this meme goes to CBS Sports, who portrays Dellavedova as a lifeguard telling the “Splash Brother” that there’s no more splashing allowed.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?