- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 2
- Updated: June 8, 2015
Although LeBron James dropped a massive triple-double to the tune of 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, there is no doubt that last night’s unsung hero in Game 2 of the NBA Finals was Cleveland’s very won, Matthew Dellavedova.
Just how good was Delly? The Australian point guard hounded the league’s MVP in Stephen Curry all night and held him to 0 points on 0-8 shooting from the field to go along with eight turnovers.
As expected, the social media world exploded as we present to you, the top 10 Matthew Dellavedova memes from Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
1. No Splashing
All credit for this meme goes to CBS Sports, who portrays Dellavedova as a lifeguard telling the “Splash Brother” that there’s no more splashing allowed.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?