- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Top 10 Matthew Dellavedova Memes and Graphics from Game 2
- Updated: June 8, 2015
Although LeBron James dropped a massive triple-double to the tune of 39 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists, there is no doubt that last night’s unsung hero in Game 2 of the NBA Finals was Cleveland’s very won, Matthew Dellavedova.
Just how good was Delly? The Australian point guard hounded the league’s MVP in Stephen Curry all night and held him to 0 points on 0-8 shooting from the field to go along with eight turnovers.
As expected, the social media world exploded as we present to you, the top 10 Matthew Dellavedova memes from Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
1. No Splashing
All credit for this meme goes to CBS Sports, who portrays Dellavedova as a lifeguard telling the “Splash Brother” that there’s no more splashing allowed.
Next: Who’s Your Daddy?