- Report: Cavs Expected to Make ‘Big Deal’ Prior to Trade Deadline
- Report: Ante Zizic Out Indefinitely After Being Diagnosed With Vestibular Condition
- Report: Cavs and Tristan Thompson Have Mutual Interest in ‘Staying Together for a Long Time’
- Report: Officer Suspended for Filming Delonte West While Shirtless and Handcuffed
- Kevin Love Says Collin Sexton Was ‘Pretty Hard on Himself’ During Loss to Knicks
- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Updated: March 26, 2017
— CSN Wizards (@CSNWizards) March 26, 2017
Fortunately, the King was able to get up and complete the game. The 32-year-old finished the Eastern Conference battle with 24 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists in 41 minutes.
With 10 games left in the regular season, James will need all the help he can get to ensure the Cavs finish the season with the first seed in the East.
The Cavaliers take on the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET. on Monday in Texas.