- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Updated: March 26, 2017
— CSN Wizards (@CSNWizards) March 26, 2017
Fortunately, the King was able to get up and complete the game. The 32-year-old finished the Eastern Conference battle with 24 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists in 41 minutes.
With 10 games left in the regular season, James will need all the help he can get to ensure the Cavs finish the season with the first seed in the East.
The Cavaliers take on the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET. on Monday in Texas.