- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Updated: March 26, 2017
— CSN Wizards (@CSNWizards) March 26, 2017
Fortunately, the King was able to get up and complete the game. The 32-year-old finished the Eastern Conference battle with 24 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists in 41 minutes.
With 10 games left in the regular season, James will need all the help he can get to ensure the Cavs finish the season with the first seed in the East.
The Cavaliers take on the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET. on Monday in Texas.