- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
The 25 Greatest Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Updated: March 16, 2015
Now in their 45th season as an NBA franchise, the Cleveland Cavaliers have had a number of standout players don the Wine & Gold (which at times veered into Blue & Orange and Black), but trying to compile a list of the top 25 players in the team’s history can be a challenge.
Not only will deserving players be left off, but players on it will find themselves off in subsequent polls of this nature. Regardless, here is our list, beginning with No. 25:
25. Foots Walker (1974-80)
Served as a key reserve in the backcourt before being elevated to a starting role, he was among the league leaders in steals and assists in his three years as a starter.
Next: Andre Miller