- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Updated: October 27, 2020
After a tweet that Dekker’s wife Olivia posted on Twitter surfaced, Smith held nothing back and made it quite clear why he dislikes the former NBA swingman.
Extremely inaccurate and unfair. Consider the source.
— Olivia Harlan Dekker (@OliviaDekker) October 26, 2020
Would you like to explain why your husband can’t say NI&&@R or should I? I don’t mind at all. https://t.co/bgEZEUE3pm
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) October 27, 2020
Clearly, Smith was tired of the conversation and wanted to end the argument then and there. If his statement is true, it seems to be quite clear why a talented player such as Dekker found himself out of the league in just a few short years.
There is no place for that kind of language in the NBA or anywhere else.
It will be fascinating to see whether or not Dekker or his wife responds to Smith’s allegations.