- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Baron Davis Interested in Making Comeback with Cavaliers
- Updated: March 1, 2015
According to sources at TMZ, former All-Star Baron Davis is interested in making a comeback to the NBA and has already spoken to multiple playoff contenders.
Baron Davis is in talks with the Clippers and Cavs about a possible NBA comeback, reports TMZ Sports. Lakers are also interested.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) February 27, 2015
The 35-year-old Davis has reportedly kept himself in great shape and is serious about making a return to the NBA.
Davis boasts career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 assists and would actually benefit the Cavaliers far more than what appears on paper. Both Matthew Dellavedova and Kyrie Irving could learn a thing or two from the savvy veteran, who has an abundance of playoff experience.
Not only that, but Davis makes sense as an insurance policy in case Irving needs to sit out a game or two down the line.