- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Baron Davis Interested in Making Comeback with Cavaliers
- Updated: March 1, 2015
According to sources at TMZ, former All-Star Baron Davis is interested in making a comeback to the NBA and has already spoken to multiple playoff contenders.
Baron Davis is in talks with the Clippers and Cavs about a possible NBA comeback, reports TMZ Sports. Lakers are also interested.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) February 27, 2015
The 35-year-old Davis has reportedly kept himself in great shape and is serious about making a return to the NBA.
Davis boasts career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 assists and would actually benefit the Cavaliers far more than what appears on paper. Both Matthew Dellavedova and Kyrie Irving could learn a thing or two from the savvy veteran, who has an abundance of playoff experience.
Not only that, but Davis makes sense as an insurance policy in case Irving needs to sit out a game or two down the line.