- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Video: Michael Jordan Ranks Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James Because of One Reason
- Updated: August 2, 2017
The undisputed greatest basketball player of all-time has spoken again.
A young fan asked Jordan, “Would you rank LeBron over Kobe right now?”
To which Jordan replied, “Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of…best of all-time? No. It’s something about five that beats three.”
Although Jordan may be at the top of a lot of basketball fans’ lists in terms of the greatest player of all-time, his eye for talent may not be as top-notch.
That’s because to rank a player in terms of his championship rings, a team accomplishment, would mean that Robert Horry and Bill Russell would not only rank above both James and Bryant according to Jordan’s logic, but would rank above Jordan as well. But who would actually rank Horry above Jordan on any sane list?
Also, let’s not forget it was Jordan who was responsible for the Washington Wizards drafting Kwame Brown with the No.1 draft pick back in 2001. No doubt, the five-time NBA MVP is the greatest of all-time on the court, but off the court, he may want be to restructuring some of his arguments.