- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Michael Jordan Ranks Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James Because of One Reason
- Updated: August 2, 2017
The undisputed greatest basketball player of all-time has spoken again.
A young fan asked Jordan, “Would you rank LeBron over Kobe right now?”
To which Jordan replied, “Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of…best of all-time? No. It’s something about five that beats three.”
Although Jordan may be at the top of a lot of basketball fans’ lists in terms of the greatest player of all-time, his eye for talent may not be as top-notch.
That’s because to rank a player in terms of his championship rings, a team accomplishment, would mean that Robert Horry and Bill Russell would not only rank above both James and Bryant according to Jordan’s logic, but would rank above Jordan as well. But who would actually rank Horry above Jordan on any sane list?
Also, let’s not forget it was Jordan who was responsible for the Washington Wizards drafting Kwame Brown with the No.1 draft pick back in 2001. No doubt, the five-time NBA MVP is the greatest of all-time on the court, but off the court, he may want be to restructuring some of his arguments.